Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:904 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Procurement & Commercial - Cement (12-18 yrs)
- The incumbent must have knowledge of Commercial Procurement and Capex management for Ready-mix Concrete/Cement plants .
- Must be familiar with Sourcing, Procurement, Services, Contracts, Inventory Management, Warehousing & Logistics Management.
- Procurement & Material requirement planning (MRP) of all bulk materials such as Cement, Fly-ash, Aggregates, Sand & Admixture for RMX plants
- Looking into the Procurement of entire CAPEX, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical items, Safety items & Consumables required
- Negotiation, Finalization & Implementation of Service contracts / Manpower contracts / O&M contracts / Logistics Contracts / Rate contracts.
- Organizing & Managing Inbound & Outbound Logistics of Raw material & Finished goods, Transportation of Plant & Machinery and other equipments throughout the country.
- Strategic sourcing involving the positioning of the vendors & the supply sources with reference to the factors affecting the supply & price of bulk material in the market.
- Development of specialized materials which are required as input for the Value Added Concrete solutions in infrastructure & construction industry.
- Preparing Business plan factoring in the dynamics of industry vis a vis Cost & EBITDA targets.
- Team Management & Inter-Functional Relationship building