Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:197 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Presales - Cyber Security (15-20 yrs)
Incumbent shall be responsible to build, scale and expand the Pre-Sales Team & set-up the entire Pre-sales Process for India. Should support Business team by strategizing the growth markets, performing competitive analysis, Introducing new Technologies/Partners/OEM's to create roadmap for future growth.
- Lead and mentor team of Presales managers and leads
- Define & Set Up entire Pre-Sales Process for the organization
- Handle multiple Pre-Sales Teams & get the assigned RFP response in time.
- Manage the end to end gamut- RFP/RFQ Preparation & BOQ/BOM Preparation
- Perform feasibility study of techno-commercial proposals & regular review of Bid Preparation, RFP responses, timeline management of RFP's
- Work closely with the sales team to convert opportunities into revenue generating engagements. The opportunity could either be net new business or an up-selling/cross- selling opportunity to an existing client
- Responsible for high level equipment designs for the sales teams as well as High Level design handover to the project implementation team to ensure that systems function according to customer specifications
- 15+ years of total professional experience in Pre-Sales with good team management Role
- Good exposure in handling OEM stack, SI's
- Experience in handling presales with Cybersecurity background preferred
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.