Talent Advisor at Enigma Human Capital
Views:60 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Presales Business Solutions - Life & Annuity Insurance Domain - BPO (14-20 yrs)
GM Presales Business Solutions L&A Insurance
- The GM for Service Operations India, is largely responsible for practise development and leading the delivery particularly in the L&A ( Life & Annuity) domain.
- He/She would act as the Domain expert within L&A and retirement services space and would be responsible to managing the team and grow/develop the practise.
- He/She would play an active part in all the RFPs from a Digital Ops stand pint and would play the role of a domain expert, who will be a part of the entire solutions journey.
- In addition to this, he/she will also act as the service line SME particularly in the Life and Annuity space wherever required.
In addition to responsibilities listed above, this position will also :
- Overall accountable to all internal and external stakeholders across the portfolio
- Devise approach to solving complex problems Exhibit intellectual leadership to the problem solving effort.
- Ensure deep understanding of the practice and portfolio objectives and drive the strategy the same in portfolio assigned.
- Provide regular portfolio status updates and track KPI's/ Metrics related to all project tasks assigned.
- Research and consult with clients on wealth of repository material of Insurance tools like whitepapers, brochures or any other marketing collateral to help sell Life & Annuities offerings
- Represent Operations by playing the role of Operations solution architect (transition, transformation, validation of commercial models)
- Support Go-to-Market in the Insurance domain; Scan the industry value chain, identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain
- Build the practice by the way of industry best practice, knowledge building particularly in the L&A ( Life and Annuity), RS ( Retirement Services) domain
- Responsible for benchmarking us against competition and work on the GAPs
- Publish white paper on industry trends and opportunities
1. Mandatory Capabilities/Skills /Years of Experience :
- Minimum of 12 years of experience within the relevant domain and skill
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing complex service delivery, multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects, preferable in L&A Domain
- Knowledge of Insurance is required
- L&A Domain expert, who has extensive exposure to working with Solutions team and has owned end-to-end RFP/ RFI response process for Insurance (Life, Annuities and Retirements)
- Ability to define projects, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders, and deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- FLMI/FSRI with Retirement and strong Annuities back ground required
- Exposure to Long term and short term disability is an advantage(Worker compensation side of the business)
Preferred Capabilities/Skills/Years of Experience :
- 14+ years of experience within the relevant domain and skill
- L&A Domain SME; published thought leader