General Manager - Plant - Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
The position involves managing and driving manufacturing units with metal welding, surface finishing, and assembly.
- Be responsible for ensuring efficient production, by monitoring (OEE, Yield and other metrics).
- Monitoring and improvement of maintenance department metrics.
- Daily Meeting and Reporting to Management
- Capture production losses and make contingency plans to overcome them.
- Ensure product and process quality as per customer defined guidelines.
Quality Control :
- Implementation and adherence of quality systems (TQM, 5S and Lean)
- Production cost control through effective utilization of resources and low rejection rate.
- Design Training Schedule for enhancing quality culture.
Development and Improvements :
- New Lines Setup and commissioning
- Execution of Development work and monitoring of tool room
- Drive CI culture
Supply Chain :
- Monitoring and revision of adequate supply of raw material as per production plan, by coordinating with purchase department.
- Define and ensure adequate inventory levels
- Device and monitor systems for inter-unit and inter-department transfer of materials
- Monitor outbound dispatch to ensure the finished product is dispatched as per timelines.
Qualification and Experience:
- Background in BE/B.Tech (Mechanical),
- 5-10 years of experience in managing operations in a discrete manufacturing environment (preferably automotive/consumer durables).
- Experience of East-Asian work culture
About the company
- Leading Manufacturer known in the home interior & hardware industry for its innovative and high quality products. It has manufacturing units spread around Delhi NCR and a distribution network of over 2000 dealers across the country.
In-house manufacturing facilities for - Metal, Plastic, Wood & surface finishing and Tool & Die Development.
Salary offered : 8:15LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.