Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:2525 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
General Manager - Planning - Real Estate/Construction/Building Infrastructure/Property Department (12-22 yrs)
Hiring for General Manager Planning for Group of companies_Kolkata
Location - Kolkata
Bachelor degree - Architect
Real Estate/Construction/Building Infrastructure/Property Department
- Works with higher authorities and consultants to plan for project management framework for each project of EIL.
- Plans in association with Senior Colleague and external consultants for operations related to procurement and contracts for each project of EIL reflecting the long-term corporate objectives.
- Provides inputs to establish a proper schedule, cost and resource schedule related to contracts and procurement.
- Assists in planning for all compliance requirements to be approved and sent to Project Manager for implementing those compliances.
- Assists seniors in planning project timelines - in terms of Infrastructure, architectural plan and development work.
- Plans and establishes SOPs in consultation with management and liaisons with consultants to ensure activities are carried out in a cost-efficient manner.
- Provides strategic inputs on Feasibility Study reports submitted by consultants along with effective suggestions to higher authority in a timely manner for their actions
- Provides Architectural Design inputs to external consultants and assists in finalization of Project Design for specific projects of EIL.
- Finalization of layouts, Architectural details, MEP, DBR, area statements for various residential and plotted development Projects.
- Analyses price proposals received through consultants/vendors, reviews them and interprets contract provisions to achieve cost efficiency and reductions where feasible.
- Coordinates with consultants and assists them with relevant inputs for preparing project Feasibility Study reports
- Coordinates with all Consultants (MEP, Structural and Architects) and Project Heads on a regular basis for effective project development and execution.
- Coordinates with Project Heads regularly to solve any compliance issues related to Projects (if any).
- Finalizes on all technical inputs required for budgeting, design & estimation, bid documentation, developing techno-commercial terms & contract finalization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.