General Manager - Planning - Chemical Industry (12-22 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- PAN India head of planning across all divisions
- Liaise with top management and coordinate with multiple division heads
Client Details -
The client is one of the established chemicals company with a vast presence in India. Their other divisions include agri-business, FMCG products, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, etc. Currently, they are in the process of restructuring their organization in India, resulting in addition of new functions. They are looking to recruit a driven candidate to head one of their new functions spanning across all divisions. The role would be based out of Gurgaon.
The candidate will report to the Director - Operations and will be responsible for:
- Handle complete production, demand & supply planning across all divisions
- Support and co-ordinate with other functions facilitating strategic alignment
- Homogenizing software used and creating integration tools
- Leading a team of planners for each function
- Continuous training and development of the team members
The ideal candidate must:
- Come with at least 12 years' relevant experience in chemical industry
- Show strong analytical skills with the ability to promptly establish priorities
- Have expertise in solving complex problems relating to production, demand and supply
- Foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Constantly work towards the training and development of the team
- Have good communication skills
Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with attractive perks.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.