Business Partnering at Ken McCoy Consulting
Views:790 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
General Manager - Organizational Effectiveness - Construction/Infra/Manufacturing Firm (10-18 yrs)
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES
Job Purpose : The position holder shall be largely responsible for supporting the BCOE: Head TM, SWP, OE & Change in the areas of CM & OE The position holder shall be required to conceptualise, plan and design and monitor implementation of HR interventions pertaining to enterprise & workgroup engagement, organisational culture and values, workplace equity, diversity & inclusion, wellness & change management.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Policies, Procedures, Systems and Practices : Provide support to the BCOE for the designing, development and customisation of strategy, guidelines, policies, frameworks and processes pertaining to employee engagement, organisational culture, workplace equity and wellness. Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of OE policies and processes across the Business and Units. Gather feedback from the HRBPs and periodically review and revise policies, procedures, systems and practices based on changing Business needs. Review and revise systems for feedback, inputs, and review through internal as well as external benchmarking practices.
- Employee Engagement - Diagnosis and Listening: Plan, implement, and monitor Vibes outcome action steps in the Business and other action plans arising from Vibes, Team Vibes or any other Business wide initiative / diagnostic Lead Vibes outcome action steps in the Business Assessing the quality of engagement of diverse employee groups through surveys and interviews; Work with the BCOE Head to realign the engagement framework and drive higher collaboration and talent retention. Execute initiatives to engage employees and create brand ambassadors within the organisation. Participate in market benchmarking studies (like Best Employers, Great Places to Work, etc.) to identify appropriate best practices for implementation.
- Diversity and Inclusion Opportunity: Design / Customise principles, policies, frameworks, processes to ensure diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity (basis the Group philosophy and guidelines) Plan, implement & monitor the diversity and equal opportunity initiatives in the Business and units. Work with HRBPs/Program Managers to ensure integration of diversity into key business processes across the organisation. Monitor and assess effectiveness of diversity and equal opportunity initiatives; take appropriate measures to enhance their effectiveness.
- Organisation Change & Communication: Work with the BCOE Head during organisation structure changes and manage culture shifts during growth, transitions, mergers and acquisitions. Support BCOE Head in measuring success metrics and monitor change progress; Support in measuring effectiveness of change management interventions.
- Employee Value Proposition (EVP): Support the BCOE Head in driving Employee Value Proposition; monitor brand performance on a regular basis. Ensure inclusion of EVP in all processes and communications; create tools, processes for effective communication across the organisation. Design/Customise EVP Communication and create tools, processes for effective communication across the Business
- Compliance and Audits: Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of engagement, organisational culture, workplace equity and wellness related programs and practices in the Business Audit engagement, wellness, culture, values, diversity and inclusion related processes data in the Business
- Values Standard Committee: Facilitate smooth working of the Values Standard Committee. Ensure all mandates related to committee composition, reporting etc. are adhered to as per Govt./ ABG guidelines. Ensure any changes in the guidelines are acted upon/ implemented in a timely manner to achieve 100% compliance. Provide regular training and support to committee members to upgrade their skills & knowledge, as necessary. Ensure effective investigation of violations reported and closure of as per defined process and timelines. Regulatory reporting out of information related to these complaints
- HR Capability Building: Implement Group & Business initiatives in the Business through building capability among HR managers on specific identified areas, operationalizing document & focussed communication Monitor and audit consequence management related to value violation, whistle blower, sexual harassment, SHE Training of various committees USC IICC in order to create awareness Communicate to employees and including new employees as part of induction.
- MIS and Reporting: Development, management and maintenance of MIS and data analytics. Tracking of critical HR metrics pertaining to employee engagement, organisational culture, workplace equity and wellness on a regular basis and highlighting discrepancies; Action planning to bridge discrepancies. Providing periodic reports to stakeholders as may be needed.