Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2768 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
General Manager - Operations - US Taxation - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Essential Functions :
- Oversee functioning of entire operations and related departments
- Providing MIS/Status reports to Management
- Provide leadership, management & vision necessary to ensure that company has proper operational controls and systems in place to effectively grow the organization.
- Collaborate with management to develop & implement plans for operational infrastructure, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Act as a lead client coordinator through direct contact with client & the core management team.
- Assign responsibilities based on priorities, work load and experience
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes both internal & external with relevant reports to support the outputs.
- Takes necessary corrective and / or preventive actions & compliance of customer requirements
- Manage & Improve Customer Satisfaction, feed-back, review and implementation of customer suggestions
- Motivate & lead a high performance team, attract, recruit and retain required members of the operations team.
- Co-ordination of Quality Management Systems and suggestions to Management for continual improvement.
- PMS execution for staff members with the core executive team.
- Ensure proper implementation of Information Security Controls
- Work with other cross functional teams to get required results for productivity.
- To enhance the spirit of cross training amongst the large group of personnel involved in ancillary work supporting tax preparation.
- Clients/People Management
- Good Project Management, Project Transition skills.
- Leadership skills
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Strategy development
- US Taxation Exposure
EDUCATIONAL SKILLS - CA/CPA/MBA WITH 10 to 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE