General Manager - Operations - Mechanical Equipment Manufacturing (15-22 yrs)
Industry : Manufacturing
Category : Operations
Skills : Manufacturing, Mechanical Components, Production, Operations
Job Description :
- Take on a senior leadership role
- Working with a globally respected multi-national
Client Details :
Our client is a multi-national, operating in the mechanical equipment business. With offices across the world, and recognition from its international clientele, the organisation is a leader in its field.
Reporting in to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for :
- The overall operations of the business, including but not limited to, HR, production, quality, logistics, procurement, and maintenance.
- Defining and driving the strategic objectives of the business in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Introducing and maintaining a customer-centric approach to operations.
- Driving the achievement of operational targets via careful planning and resource allocation.
- Improving the motivation and morale of colleagues.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have :
- At least 15 years of experience manufacturing high quality mechanical components, or in a metal working company.
- Extensive experience managing quality systems (directly/indirectly).
- Strong stakeholder management skills to deal with customers, top management, as well as colleagues.
- The ability to converse fluently in Tamil.
- A proactive approach to detecting and addressing any manufacturing issues.
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership stakeholders at a global leader.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.