Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:583 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Operations/Manufacturing - Plastic Manufacturing Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-23 yrs)
Qualification:- BE+MBA (Full time, Premium college only)
- Incumbent must have 12+ years of experience in manufacturing operations in plastics/paints/ specialty chemicals/ consumer durable, etc. Will also be responsible for preparing production strategy, stakeholder management, process improvement & re-engineering, managing greenfield projects, etc.
- Preparing Production Strategy and advising top management to solve complex business problems and build solutions to achieve sustainable growth.
- Identifying and presenting process gaps, control gaps and potential cost-saving opportunities to the stakeholders
- Implementing supply chain improvement initiatives
- Planning of solution via risk analysis, cost benefit analysis and other tools
- Assist and involve in capex & improvement project evaluation, due diligence of Machinery, along with all techno -commercial aspects, negotiation with Vendor
- Constantly drive for high performance (efficiency improvements)
- Drive towards proper maintenance schedule & ensure 100% uptime for Purchase & Inventory management
- Scheduling, forecasting, negotiating and maintaining purchase to pay cycle for regularly consumed BOM part
- Lead various profit improvement projects with the help of lean & six sigma methodology