Recruiter at Quess Corp
Views:462 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Operations - Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
The key responsibilities of the positions are as under:
- Ensure that the agreed deliverables in terms of equipment availability, plant efficiency, and safety in operations are delivered month on month to clients.
- Provide a safe work environment for people and equipment without compromising in any manner.
- Adherence to statutory provision of law as applicable to our operations at different sites.
- Maintain a tight control on operational efficiencies and cost management aimed at achieving the budgeted revenue and gross margin.
- Continuously train and develop the team to achieve higher levels of productivity.
- Maintain excellent relationship with the Maintenance & Operational team of clients across sites as well as with various external bodies for smooth running of the sites.
- Compliance with internal policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist the business development team in continuously scanning the environment for new business opportunities at existing as well as new sites, and provide necessary inputs.
- Provide the necessary managerial and technical leadership to the site and Project Managers in the smooth functioning at various locations.
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plans (AOP's) for all the projects in consultation with all the stakeholders.
- Meet with Clients on regular intervals during site visits and maintain a good relation in the interest of the business.
- Exercise on bringing the excellence in O&M projects and work on savings and cost reduction by avoiding un-wanted/un necessary expenditure.
- Preparation and checking of Annual O&M and Major Maintenance programs for projects and monitor the execution works as per the program.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a graduate engineer with at least 15+ years of experience in handling the power business in either the process or discrete manufacturing industries.
- P&L management exposure is essential, as the incumbent would be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Division.
- The candidate must be multilingual, ability to communicate in Hindi is mandatory.
- Relationship management with client
- Employee engagement and leadership development
- Safety at the sites
- Technical guidance (Maintenance Systems & Practices, understanding different types of Technology deployed) aimed at improving asset efficiency and life
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.