Consultant at ProEdge
Views:3388 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:415
General Manager - Operations - Infrastructure Management Solutions Firm (15-20 yrs)
Position: GM Operations - A company providing Advance Technical Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- The key objective of the role is to ensure successful installation and continuous performance of the Product (s) across multiple Solutions provided by the organisation. Plan and achieve operational and cost efficiencies.
- As part of the leadership team, you will wear many hats. You'll lead the day to day execution of multiple projects while guiding and developing individual team members. You'll work directly with clients, often on-site and take ownership of the overall project and its end outcomes.
Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organisation.
- Oversee, develop and implement operational strategy and program initiatives in support of the organization's growth and productivity agenda.
- Build and lead a best in class operational and client services structure that will be accountable and responsible for implementation of key initiatives and best practices.
- Be focused and proactive in the understanding of clients, network offices and sales team needs, providing them with specialist and customized client services and consultancy expertise.
- Build and develop strong relationships with key clients and market leaders and senior business partners through regular contact and ensure our products are recognized as a differentiator in operations and client services.
- Apply true advocacy principles using product and market knowledge and innovative solutions to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Build effective relationships and influence the executive leadership to ensure operational issues are resolved and strategies implemented.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for the business.
- Improve the transparency of cost allocation and ensure productivity targets are met.
- Oversee, execute and operationalize key Compliance, Legal, Risk and regulatory changes into the business.
- Deliver current major change programs from a business perspective as well as look to identify new opportunities to improve and align our business model and enable to grow faster, more effectively and efficiently
Qualifications and Experience:
- 15 years of operations and business management experience, in system implementation (preferably a combination of software and hardware).
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.