Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:696 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Operations - Industrial Automation/Robotics (18-23 yrs)
General Manager - Operations ( Industrial Automation / Robotics)
1. Managing overall Operations for executing Industrial Automation, Marking Solutions, and Robotic Projects
2. Achieve Business Profitability per the Contribution Value Target by continuously driving and monitoring the Top Line and Bottom Line.
3. Execution of Business Strategy.
1. Handling various Plant Automation Projects based on DCS, PLC, and Terminal automation Project Feasibility Analysis and Project Planning
2. Responsible for Project Life Cycle, Project scheduling, planning, and overall performance in terms of managing Scope, Cost, Schedule, Contractual Deliverables, Change control, Risk Management, and Communication Management.
3. Responsible for Revenue/Billing Cash Flow, and Commercial control of the project. Execution of Turnkey projects.
4. Responsible for project Engineering, Procurement installations, Commissioning (EPC), and handover of projects to end-user.
5. Responsible for budgeted numbers of the top line & bottom line
6. Responsible for Development & Growth of Automation Business, Customer Order & Delivery management
7. Building & leading a team of Design Engineers, Projects Engineers, and Vendor Development teams
8. Project costing, on-time completion & profitability tracking, Project documentation
9. Engaging with strategic accounts for long-term business
10. Standard automation modules for application-based engineering
11. Accountable for various HSE plans and implementation at the site during various project stages.
12. Facilitating new product development initiatives with a key focus on QCD (Quality, Control & Delivery).
13. Identifying/ developing a vendor source for achieving cost-effective purchases and reduction in delivery time.
14. High level of computer literacy, Auto CAD-R14 / 2006 / 2008, Knowledge of UNIGRAPHICS 3 (NX3), and experience in the SAP environment.
1. 18-23 years of experience in Industrial Automation, Robotics, IOT, system integration /project management background
2. Must have experience in Industrial Automation or system integration , Experience with the Automobile industry is a must.
3. Age: Max 45 year
1. B.E - Electronics or Mechanical (Exposure to Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanical Integration is a must)
2. MBA will be an advantage