Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2597 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
General Manager - Operations - Hospitality/Travel (10-20 yrs)
- The ideal education for a operations manager is a bachelor's degree in hotel, business or hospitality management. In some cases, a general liberal arts degree at this level is acceptable if the applicant has hospitality work experience.
- The same is true for job candidates at smaller hotel chains who hold an associate's degree or certificate. The graduate should come from a program accredited by a reputable organization Job
- Operations managers oversee the entire operations . Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances. It is the operations manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keep running smoothly.
- Creating a work schedule, hiring new employees and training staff are all duties a hotel operations manager can perform. While company executives usually set various hotel polices, the hotel operations manager will sometimes get to assign special discounts or honor advertising promotions.
Job Requirements :
- Demonstrating strong leadership and motivational skills is important for the hotel operations manager when supervising employees. Strong communication skills are also essential in meeting the needs of the customers and making sure their stay is a satisfactory one.
- Solves Union issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.