Business Head at Recrutist.com
Views:3316 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Operations - Co-living Startup (3-6 yrs)
Our client is an exciting start-up in the co-living space which is disrupting the living experience of millennials in India with its innovative, tech-enabled managed apartments and villas. It provides high quality, hassle-free co-living accommodations for young working professionals and university students in India and makes living fun for youngsters. They are looking for a candidate with excellent leadership qualities who can help them expand the business while reducing costs. The candidate should be open and must have the right attitude to work in a nascent stage startup.
Role Description -
Strategic Planning for Expansion
- Strategizing the entire launch along with drafting actionable with suitable timelines and support from technology.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Analysing the costs and revenues and taking full ownership.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Engage in constant communication with all the stakeholders to identify and solve problems, to find best practices, to strengthen the current processes.
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction, quality control.
- Monitoring the progress of any project via Gantt Charts & other evaluation tools
- Ensuring targeted driven - go-live- of various projects based on Ops plans
- Trouble-shooting for any bottlenecks in project execution, leveraging relevant folks.
- Invoice & billing management - effective negotiations, ensuring accurate invoicing, delivery and payments in timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Quality Controls (QC) - monitor quality of service to strive for six sigma levels of user experience.
- Vendor Management - establish new vendor relationship and managing existing ones.