Business Head at Recrutist.com
Views:3798 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Operations - Co-living Startup (3-6 yrs)
Our client is an exciting start-up in the co-living space which is disrupting the living experience of millennials in India with its innovative, tech-enabled managed apartments and villas. It provides high quality, hassle-free co-living accommodations for young working professionals and university students in India and makes living fun for youngsters. They are looking for a candidate with excellent leadership qualities who can help them expand the business while reducing costs. The candidate should be open and must have the right attitude to work in a nascent stage startup.
Role Description -
Strategic Planning for Expansion
- Strategizing the entire launch along with drafting actionable with suitable timelines and support from technology.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Analysing the costs and revenues and taking full ownership.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Engage in constant communication with all the stakeholders to identify and solve problems, to find best practices, to strengthen the current processes.
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction, quality control.
- Monitoring the progress of any project via Gantt Charts & other evaluation tools
- Ensuring targeted driven - go-live- of various projects based on Ops plans
- Trouble-shooting for any bottlenecks in project execution, leveraging relevant folks.
- Invoice & billing management - effective negotiations, ensuring accurate invoicing, delivery and payments in timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Quality Controls (QC) - monitor quality of service to strive for six sigma levels of user experience.
- Vendor Management - establish new vendor relationship and managing existing ones.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.