General Manager - Operations - BPO (10-30 yrs)
- Creating and implementing strategies for scalability, efficiency, and growth in a cross-functional service delivery center.
- Establishing performance objectives while managing the performance of teams and staff across the GCC (Global Capability Center).
- Ensuring staff hiring and onboarding are consistent with documented requirements.
- Maintain strategic business planning and management.
- Managing the budget and monitoring the financial health of the GCC.
- Responsible for global operations planning to increase efficiencies and reduce defects.
- Improving internal processes for better productivity.
- Accountable for P&L (business management, forecasting, and fiscal responsibility) across the GCC ecosystem.
- Responsible for the implementation of GCC business goals and objectives.
- Accountable to ensure GCC processes are implemented, enforced, and monitored.
- Standardize and implement program policies and procedures.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with GCC operations.
- Establish, implement, and ensure compliance of SOPs for all activities.
- Oversee project execution and resource planning.
- Serve on Executive steering committees, and other executive-level advisory panels, as appropriate.
- Assure the tools, processes and other continuous improvement methodologies are applied across GCC supported business functions.
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the job function.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in business, finance, or marketing.
- Proven leadership experience running captive or offshore operations, fully globally English professional speaking etc.
- 10+ years of service delivery experience leading a highly diverse organization with a proven record of achieving service levels, cost, and efficiency targets. Thorough knowledge of operations, process management and project management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.