Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:2110 Applications:817 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
General Manager - Operations - BPO (10-22 yrs)
- Responsible for heading and providing functional leadership to the Business Managers and Centre Heads
- Handling multiple Clients across different verticals
- Responsible for handling operations processes and functions across various centers.
- Understand customer requirements. Develop solutions to address the business problem of the customer.
- Handle large scale program management including transitioning projects.
- Overall accountability for the entire BPO operations of multiple programs with multiple shift operations.
- To manage the operational activities and challenges and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within agreed SLAs and timelines.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure enhancement in the overall productivity, volume and competence levels of the BPO division through strategic interventions.
- Create, mentor and lead an effective team
- Effective long-term relationships with key members of the client team.
- Focus on areas of non-conventional growth and/ or revenue streams.
- Drive business and interfaces with the clients.
- Responsible for continuous business process improvements.
- People Development
- Product goals achievement
- Provide customer service expertise and thought leadership across processes
- Overall product positioning, Pricing and strategy
- Determining product roadmap
- Driving product improvements through Product benchmarking and analyzing market data and trends.
- Develop resource plans commensurate with project deliverables and work with Human Resources and Staffing to define and hire right skills for the product.
- Drive best practice sharing across all processes.