Talent Acquisition Consultant at CareerNet
Views:2071 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Menu Excellence - Online Food Chain (7-15 yrs)
This team focuses mainly on menu strategy (new menu direction/development, current menu analysis, what's working, what's not etc)
- Their main KPIs for this team will be around Menu to Order conversion, Menu to Cart conversion, Repeat Engagement
- This team is paranoid about their consumers and are constantly researching to understand industry and market trends
- Apart from new menu development strategy, they will also focus on improving menu conversion of existing brands (across private, virtual, stealth, strategic)
- They will also have a hawks eye on the competition and how other brands are innovating and solving for their consumers
- This team works very closely with the Culinary R&D team and constantly directs/helps them with inspiration on what type of food to develop, in some sense you can think of this team as the Research in R&D and the Culinary team as the Development in R&D.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.