Consultant at Michael Page
Views:7683 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
General Manager - Marketing - Retail (8-14 yrs)
Looking out for a Marketing professional who would be leading Marketing activities for India's biggest retail/mall developer for their Lucknow based mall.
Drives the marketing strategy and revenue maximization efforts for the Centre through client sponsored events, internal events, selling of signages and other revenue generating initiatives. Also responsible for implementation of the advertising, branding and public relations strategy in order to increase consumption/ footfalls and enhance trading density :
- Sound knowledge of designing and outdoor advertising
- Knowledge of branding and promotions
- Knowledge of pricing / budgeting
- Sound understanding of PR, media, event management, etc.
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the Centre(Mall) in order to increase the trading density and maximize revenues
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; with inputs from Advertising and PR, Revenue Maximization & New initiatives, RET budgets and in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies
- Exposure to digital marketing, social media to enhance visibility, customer database and consumption at the Centre.
- Review and approve the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in coordination with the Centre Director
- Review and finalize the creative campaign for events on a regular basis and oversee the smooth execution of the events and monitor the performance of the various agencies involved
- Conceptualize/ develop and review ideas for conducting revenue events within the mall, approve/finalize the potential client agencies and the rate cards for various types of events and signages.
- Review the detailed plan for revenue maximization through signages and kiosks, finalize the rates for the same
- Ensure that all permissions/ licenses from local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies for events, signages, hoarding and all other marketing interventions are in place, in coordination with the Liaison team
- Finalize the visual display/ look of the Centre in terms of the facade hoardings, signages etc. in coordination with the RET team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.