General Manager - Marketing - Public Relations/Communication - Retail (10-16 yrs)
Overall Marketing Strategy for the Mall
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the Centre in order to increase the trading density and maximize revenues.
- Responsible for the overall brand building, brand campaign
- Develop a desired market positioning for the Centre and drive all branding/ promotional activities around it in order to increase footfalls and enhance consumption
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year
- Revenue generation - To work towards increasing revenue generation via SOH, other branding opportunities such as events and the LED screen,barters, outdoors, etc.
- Work with the creative agency to formulate and finalize various creative assignments for the mall.
- Formulate the annual marketing budget
- Formulate the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year
- Responsible for developing the annual advertising plan, public relations plan and ensure a cost effective media buying, quality checks, standardisation and periodical review
- Digital & Social Marketing : Advising and sharing the strategy with the digital team on the digital communication plan.
Required Candidate Skills:-
- MBA (Marketing) and/ or Post-graduation in Public Relations (Mass Communication, etc.)
- 10 - 15 years of experience. Preferably from retail industry.
- Good exposure to creative
- Knowledge of branding and promotions
- Sound understanding of PR, media, etc
- Exposure to large scale event management / execution.
- Good exposure to Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of pricing / budgeting
- Exposure to Marketing of Luxury or bridge to luxury in retail or hospitality preferred