Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:800 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Marketing - Food/FMCG (15-23 yrs)
1. Work with India Business Head in the design and implementation of short- and long-term marketing plans.
2. Co-ordinate with Sales Head / NSM/ Regional Sales Managers in planning and development of channel targets and plans, including sales forecasting and promotion activity in potential markets.
3. Act as liaison with various functions to ensure interdependent coordination and to sustain effective support for strategic plans/direction and key marketing program, Collecting and updating information sources/database.
4. Lead and mentor a high-performing, collaborative marketing as well as design & creative teams, deliver on the positivity and can-do attitude you bring. Delegate and empower the teams, avoiding bottlenecks and maximizing the value you can extract from each team member
5. Product Management
6. New product development in conjunction with NPD Manager
7. Collecting and updating information sources
8. Digital Marketing
Experience & Education:
- MBA with minimum of 15-18 years Marketing experience to include:
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Panning
- Trade Marketing
- Product Development
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing
- Experience in FMCG industry, food companies (Experience in B2B an advantage)
- Knowledge of the India marketing environment and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge (ND, Bakery, Ready to Eat)
- Track record of successfully introducing new products
- Experience on creating and enhancing the Online/Digital footprint.
- Sales/business development experience
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports and create an inspiring environment that results in improved productivity, team collaboration, creativity, and results. Strong initiative to turn directions into actionable plans and projects.
- Ability to set priorities, goals and manage results through others.
- Ability to work with multi-assignments and strength to carry projects from initiation to completion.
- Ability to lead through influence and commitment to a collaborative leadership approach
- Highly adaptive, creative and resourceful.