Director at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:779 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Candidates who have worked in B2B businesses will be preferred
Must be a MBA (premier institute preferred)
JOB SUMMARY :
- Strategizing marketing and communication initiatives to enhance brand salience, improve brand equity and new product launch.
- 3600 brand promotion with ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Staying abreast of the best trends/practices in Branding / Digital through social media and industry benchmarking.
- Product & Employer Branding with internal and external stakeholders.
ACCOUNTABILITIES (Key Responsibilities) :
- As a strategic lead, manage and deliver the organization's media and PR strategy.
- Support Sales Strategy by enhancing the Brand Equity.
- Ensure Branding spends as per the budget.
- Develop and implement a Digital Strategy.
JOB COMPETENCIES :
Technical/ Functional Skills :
1. Strong understanding of Strategy / Marketing communication & digital marketing.
2. Analytical Skills
3. Leadership Skills and People Management.
Behavioral Skills :
1. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively.
2. Able to find pragmatic solutions, seek improvements, and adapt to changing situations.
3. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.