DGM Recruitment at Wizsprint Consultants (OPC) Pvt Ltd
Views:1924 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD/Consumer Electrical Category (10-16 yrs)
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing plans in order to deliver the short term and long-term business objectives - sales, market share, profitability and brand health . Developing and maintaining a healthy new product pipeline, overseeing product development and design, launching new products, leading market research, advertising/communication development, influencing pricing strategies, driving and monitoring sales performance .
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends and segment the market for a planned foray into NPD/growth. Be deeply involved in the design and development/profitability of the NPDs.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning and product launch.
- Analyze primary & secondary sales data & project trends.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments and drive S&OP for the category.
- Collaborate with advertising, digital, media buying & on-ground implementation agencies.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Candidate must be PGDBM / MBA form a Top 20 B-School
- Candidate must have at least 8 to 10 years experience post qualification with proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle & brand / category management role.
- Must have thorough understanding of consumers and customers, in-depth knowledge of brand history, consumer segmentation, innovation/NPD launches, product depth, packaging, manufacturing and product costs, an in-depth knowledge of core marketing principles and processes, strong financial acumen, executional rigour and the ability to deliver through extended teams.
Perks and benefits:
Approximately Rs.50 - 60L p.a
Location : Kolkata
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.