Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1787 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG - EMEA Region (14-20 yrs)
GM- Marketing for International Business - FMCG
- Assumes for a group of brand responsibility for monitoring all marketing & and branding activities for all brands globally for Organization while maintaining brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the marketing & brand management strategy of the Organization to support top-line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
- Directs the evaluation of the Organization's brand portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives. Ensures effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Scans the International business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing consumers.
- Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy of the Organization encompassing all brands. Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization growth focus and strategy.
- Strategises on new product development & reaching to new segments by continuously scanning the business environment for untapped consumer bases based on market intelligence. Leads and finalises brand plans & growth avenues and their strategic fit with the corporate plan.
- Assumes overall responsibility in the formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of the branding strategy of Organization and individual brands.
- Ensures that the brand identity is leveraged by aligning the brand strategy with the brand identity.
- Takes overall responsibility for Product Conceptualisation, positioning & New product development in co-ordination with R&D.
- Monitors Brand health, product performance segment-wise and align actions to Marketing strategy.
- Co-ordinates with Market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability & brand equity.
- Co-ordinates with media agencies for effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments.
- Gathers relevant data continuously on pricing patterns to aid pricing decisions of all brands.
- Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources working closely with international clusters.
- Scans the international business environment via international clusters on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market's present and future requirements.
- Develops international market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence.
- Evaluates marketing consultants employed on their deliverables and ensures desired results are achieved.
- Develops standardised Systems and Processes to enhance performance and remove redundancies.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
- Ensure timely PMS implementation adhering to specified procedures.
- Interacts with all employees on a regular basis to understand their key concerns and ensures the development of systems and policies that are enabling in nature.
- Ensures that the marketing team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioral aspects on a regular basis.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence
Key Internal Interfaces :
- For all major strategic and policy level decisions.
CEO International Business :
- For all major strategic and policy level decisions. Position reports to CEO International Business
- For new product development
- As key interface for the Head Office to support the clusters in CIS, MENAP and SAARC / SEA market clusters
- Experience- 15-18 years of which 3-5 years in marketing leadership roles in International Business with Marketing exposure in EMEA and South East Asia.