Senior Consultant - Search & Client Acquisition at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:4053 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
A rapidly growing, multi-diversified conglomerate with commitment towards premium quality products credited with several innovations for nearly nine decades is looking for General Manager - Marketing in their Spices Division.
- Manage the Marketing activities to ensure achievement of set objectives and with aim to see individual Brands gaining leadership in their respective areas
- Plan & develop systems & procedures to improve the operating quality & efficiency of the department.
- Design & implement the Annual Brand Marketing Plans to achieve the qualitative & quantitative marketing objectives.
- Need based Market Research in Co-ordination with external Agencies.
- Identifying new products for launch.
- User friendly & market acceptable packaging in co-ordination with concerned departments.
- Provide inputs for strategic Pricing of all assigned products.
- Advertising and sales promotion to achieve the desired brand personality/identity.
- Monitoring and reviewing of all products performance against Budget.
- Guiding & motivating the Brand Team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.