Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:2127 Applications:614 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Marketing & Customer Experience - Automobile Industry (12-14 yrs)
Educational Qualification / Experience required:
- Post Graduate Degree in Management, preferably from a premium institute, having an experience of over 12 years in Marketing. An exposure to the automobile industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of the Marketing value chain and customer life cycle management.
- Experience or exposure in the luxury segment.
- Strong drive and energy with exceptional communication skills.
- Strategize, plan and drive the marketing & customer experience strategies for Mercedes-Benz cars in India contributing to the business growth, ensuring impactful marketing and branding initiatives and successful product launches.
- Create an integrated strategic plan combining advertising, sponsorships, promotions, social/digital and public relations to create programs that build active preference for Mercedes- Benz products, promote sales and increase brand acceptance.
- Build and drive the Mercedes-Benz brand in India in alignment with global guidelines and policies.
- Ensure brand standards and practices are effectively directed and managed to protect the company's trademarks, logos, graphic designs and electronic usage.
- Use of market research and market intelligence for tracking global and domestic trends that drive customer requirements, government policies and competitor's activities on products, pricing, promotion and expansion plans, etc. Provide insights to the Leadership forums to support the business planning process for the organization.
- Lead cross functional liaison with Sales and Product Management for planning marketing campaigns and strategies, reviewing customer feedback and assessing performance of Franchise Partners.
- Implement these strategies effectively across the Franchise Partner network.
- All marketing and branding programs and initiatives.
- Oversee and support development of marketing strategies to ensure compliance with HQ guidelines and policies.
- Review marketing effectiveness and collaborate with Dealer Principals to improve performance on various KPIs.
- Responsible for co-functioning of the Customer Experience team. Utilize data competencies in the Marketing planning.
- Lead & manage the team and oversee activities to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Engage with the team, effective utilization of manpower and manage manpower budgets.
- Provide coaching, support and leadership to the team and ensure adequate skills and competencies are developed in the team.