HR Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:2322 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
General Manager - Marketing Communications - FMCD/Auto (12-15 yrs)
We are seeking a GM Marcom, who can assist the Head of Marketing to implement various projects for the company, lead team of Trade Marketing Managers, Digital Manager & Marketing Services team, drive everyday operations while continuing to contribute towards building a customer focused organization A strong number 2 in the Marketing function who can be potentially be upgraded to become the next functional head in future.
This role requires creativity, resourcefulness, and strong communication skills.
Has good exposure of following:
- Media - TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Digital, Website, OTT
- Content generation
- Influencer Marketing , Loyalty programs
- Handling team of brand & product managers
- PR & Corporate Communication, IR & CSR
- Agency liaison, Media relations & budgets
- People management & lead Team
Be responsible for :
- Increase share of Voice & Brand Recognition
- Brand Storytelling, Communications Framework, Stakeholder Management,
- Handle internal communications & employee communications, newsletters , podcasts etc
- Pitching Organization. as Category Leader building image and reputation of the brand.
- Running Media Campaigns, Retail Branding programs along with Marcom team & Trade Marketing Managers
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business trade forums and industry media.
- Creating content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations. Monitoring , analyzing and communicating PR results on a quarterly basis
- Creating robust communication strategy based on evolving marketing landscape and competition
- Developing media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Coordinate all communications related to CSR, under MMF (Mukul Madhav Foundation)
- Proven working experience in Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Have independently handled Communications related to PR, IR & CSR.
- Strong execution prowess with ability to steer the strategic projects in Marcom & Sales support
- Team player with ability to nurture talent & drive results for each sub function - Trade, Digital, PR etc
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Ability to create stories. Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Expertise in managing social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram
- Event planning experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications from reputed institutions