Consultant at ProEdge
Views:8312 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:595
Head - Marketing & Communication - Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
Our client is a nationally reputed real estate developer with a successful track record of quality deliveries.
Reporting to: Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- Design and execute an organizational branding strategy and project level marketing plans
- Drive planning, budgeting and monitoring of ATL, BTL/Digital marketing spends
- Institute decision frameworks to optimize marketing spends and maximize ROI
- Drive creation of marketing and promotional materials in line with the marketing objective
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Conceptualize, Design and launch marketing campaigns
- Creating an opportunity for collaborative marketing and event tie-ups
- Supervising External and internal communication with stakeholders
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Conduct extensive media outreach and Initiate PR relations with Press and magazine
- A coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Conceptualizing, planning and implementing a comprehensive Marketing strategy to support Sales and Business development.
- Developing Communications Budget & implementation.
- Planning and execution of domestic and international marketing initiatives.
- Negotiate contracts with marketing partners to manage product promotion.
- Strategize Media planning of various media vehicles
- Agency recruitment and media briefing Background
- Post Graduate from a top MBA institution
- Preferably with an FMCG or Consumer Durables background
- Minimum 10 years of experience in core marketing
- A self-driven person with high level of enthusiasm
Salary Offered - 20-25 LPA