HR Recruiter at Inspire Consultancy Services
Views:548 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Manufacturing - Automobile (18-25 yrs)
Opening with a India's Leading Auto Parts Manufacturer based out in Delhi.
Position - General Manager - Manufacturing (Plant Head)
Job Location - Delhi/NCR
Qualification - B.E. / B. Tech. - Full time
Work Experience- Work experience in Die-Casting is Must at least 10+ years.
- Opportunity to manage end-to-end plant operations for multiple facilities for a leading auto components manufacturer in India.
- Managing manufacturing activities in India, mainly, planning, production, quality, HSE and maintenance and setting department objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance, including financial results of the operations.
- Implementing best practices, strategies, policies, processes and procedures to maximize business operation and potential.
- To develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the Plant, equipment and the resources are effectively utilized to ensure maximum production efficiency and quality targets are achieved as per plan.
- To develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the Plant has the necessary resources to meet business objectives and to participate in annual business planning and budgeting of the plant.
- To ensure reductions in scrap cost, in- process wastage cost, maintenance cost, Energy cost, etc
- To work with the Plant Purchase team for ensuring most cost effective purchase of raw materials/ non BOM items.
- To regularly monitor the Plant MIS for tracking the cost.
- To manage the inventory at the Plant effectively with the SCM Head and aim towards maximizing the inventory turns.
- To monitor availability of materials and spares in Stores and guide the Purchase Head to indent as per requirement.
- To interact with the local suppliers for material and equipments required, along with the Plant Purchase.
Interested please call 8368164061