Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1048 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
Qualification: PG in Science or Pharmacy, Ph.D preferred
Experience: Min 12 plus years with formulation and Vaccines and at least 5 + years in leadership role.
Manufacturing Technologist, Formulation, Fill and packaging Platform Lead reporting to MTech Head, managing team supporting New vaccine projects and current licensed manufacturing facilities (Manufacturing Assistant), lead or support team in IO projects (Process Improvement, Compliance, Capacity Increase, Technology Transfer, New Vaccines), and manage team responsible for operation and maintenance of GMP/GLP facility in MTech.
Job Description :
- Pre-formulation and scale up studies to develop and optimise the ideal formulation conditions to enhance stability.
- Ensures conformity and accuracy of current and new manufacturing/production processes implemented
- Implements continuous process for improvement organisations cost centre.
- Enhances and broaden knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies
- Furnishes technical assistance to the manufacturing/ production teams in co-ordination with the product/process expert, validates all alterations of manufacturing/production processes and control subsequent actions until routine application
- Propose annually a list of activities and Project Key Milestones (on the critical path) in line with the project plan.
- Jointly with functional heads, consolidates annual objectives (Department Key Milestones)
- Contributes to the department budget planning (CAPEX/OPEX/HC) and ensures expenditure as per the plan
- Escalate critical issues to HOD Steering Committee as soon as they are identified
- Quality Risk Management : Responsible for identification, analysis, evaluation & documenting the risk and implementation of appropriate mitigation plan
- Contributes to the definition of the strategy going forward and the evolution of manufacturing / production technology for the site
- Maintain a high performance team through effective team building
Additional Job Description :
Bacterial/Viral Formulation, Fill and Pack: Process knowledge related to process development and define the process to manufacture Clinical and commercial manufacturing
- Process scale up, Root Cause Analysis, Trouble shooting, and Developmental activities
- cGMP/GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and Good Documentation practice experience
- Knowledge in quality management system and sterility assurance
- Good intrapersonal skills, capable of working within the teams and along with cross functional teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Must be able to work in cross cultural teams
- Experience in MS office, making presentations, result / data analysis, documentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.