Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:883 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Mall (10-15 yrs)
Should have worked in PUNE/Good knowledge of PUNE Market
Responsible to coordinate operations
Responsibilities include directing staff, collecting fees, solving complaints, overseeing maintenance, preparing financial reports, updating records, negotiating contracts, and approving marketing campaigns.
Hire Mall Staff
- Responsible for hiring various employees, including assistant management staff, maintenance employees, security staff, and custodial help.
- Must know the PUNE market in which the mall is located. A familiarity with which retail outlets will experience success within the shopping center will ultimately contribute to the success of the facility.
Coordinate Mall Employees
Advertise and Market the Mall
Marketing responsibilities includes events planning, community outreach, or advertising via mainstream media. The mall manager also creates an enticing environment to attract prospective tenants.
Negotiate Contracts - contracts and negotiations. The position requires the initiation of lease agreements as well as service contracts,
- Customer service required to interact with patrons on a daily basis and communicating with these customers in a friendly yet professional manner
- Public relations frequently interact with the media, the local community, and even law enforcement
- Legal knowledge while a legal background isn't critical to this position, must be familiar with contracts and even zoning ordinances
- Financial management the mall manager is responsible for financial aspects of the retail shopping center, including rent collection, payroll, accounts payable to vendors, and budgeting
Skills and Qualification
- Should have good communication skills, solve problems quickly, and collaborate with others both up and down the chain of command.