General Manager - Logistics - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
GM - Logistics
Industry - Electricals / Switchgears
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Logistics Manager in a leading engineering firm and handle transportation function for both forward and reverse logistics.
Client Details :
- The client is a Fortune 500 multinational corporation operating in multiple segments including power distribution and industrial tools, recipient of multiple awards for its efficient operation and sustainability.
Job Description :
Reporting to Director (Operations), you will be responsible for :
- Overlooking complete logistics for the organisation including primary as well as secondary distribution
- Onboarding new vendors and evaluating existing ones to ensure highest quality service to the customers
- Developing in-house capability for creating and maintaining effective transport MIS
- Creating road map for future logistics need and building long term sustainability capability for the organisation
- Implementing tracking and tracing mechanism for all the freight vehicles to ensure control over the entire supply chain
- An Engineering graduate with minimum 10-12 years of relevant work experience in a logistics role with a manufacturing/engineering/electronics firm
- Knowledge of the complete freight and logistics market in India
- Should have experience in delivering KPIs comprising Transport Cost Productivity, Quality Assurance (Complaints from customers) and Traceability of Freight at all times
- Candidate should have excellent team management and people skills
Job Offer :
- Along with working in a Global Fortune 500 firm, candidate will have the opportunity to work with the best minds of the industry with a clear path to fast-track career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.