General Manager - Logistics - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
- Responsible for handling primary transportation of various legs of movements such as raw material movement from various mills across India to factories/converters
- Periodic evaluation of supply chain costs by assessing through network cost optimization tools basis demand, source & production capacities, transport costs and manufacturing costs
- Identify cost optimized warehouse locations and size of warehouse required by period. Both annual and long-term plans are made to ensure the network is cost optimized basis demand and capacity changes
- Accountable for order fulfillment, inventory management, resource planning, adherence to legal & statutory compliances, EHS and training
- Responsible for inventory distribution as per monthly demand and as per stock norms to all DCs/fulfillment centers from Hubs/Converters and ensure stock availability against current month demand.