General Manager - Logistics - API & Formulations (16-25 yrs)
Opening in reputed pharma company based at hyderabad.
Job Description for GM - Logistics ( API & Formulations)
Location : Hyderabad, Corporate Office.
Age: limit max 48 to 50
- Heading Logistics Department for both Domestic as well as Exports
- Inbound Logistics (Solvents / Raw Materials tracking and Inbound customs clearance - Air/Sea)
- Documentation (Exim Benefits), Inter department Coordination
- Focus on Logistics costs and Eliminating Wasteful Expenses, International Exports Dispatches & Domestic Dispatches
- Handle and supervise entire Exports Logistics as well as Domestic of both Divisions of Emerging as well Regulatory Markets.
- Checking Check Lists and Sales Orders given by Marketing, getting confirmation from Finance Dept., on receipt of Advance payments as per payment terms, if any negotiating Air / Sea Freight with Freight forwarders well before dispatch, arranging Refer / Nor Refer containers as well as Trucks to plant for pickup of consignments and tracking the movements till Cargo as well as Ports post stuffing and sealing at plants.
- Arranging Freights to Marketing Dept. for costing purpose.
- Coordination with CHAs for movements of consignments as per schedules and tracking of consignments till it reaches final destination and proving PODs to Marketing Dept.
- Arranging Pre Shipment Documents to plants post receipt of Packing Lists and Out Bound Nos.
- Generating Post Shipment documents after receipt of AWB/ Bill of Ladings and LCs and submit to all concerned. Monitoring receipt of EP Copies, Landing Certificates and submit to MIS Dept. for getting Export Incentives.
- Checking and Processing of all Vendor Bills and submit to Finance for releasing payments on time.
- Monitored day to day Incoming and Outgoing stocks, Container stuffing, trucks movements, shipments to various countries across the globe by Sea and Air.
- Coordination with Demand Planning, PPIC, Shipping and SAP Depts. and also LL/TP for order executions, stock receipts, Pre and Post shipment documents etc. Supervision of Bar Coding, Palletization, Excise Invoices and ARE documents.
M/s. PULSE HR CONSULTANTS