Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Job Solutions
Views:377 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
General Manager - Logistics - Agriculture Firm (10-15 yrs)
GENERAL MANAGER - LOGISTICS - AGRICULTURE COMPANY-CHANDIGARH
PERSON SHOULD BE FROM AGRICULTURE COMPANY/FMCG/FOOD PROCESSING HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF COLD STORAGE AND PERISHABLE GOODS.
- Highly accountable in managing end to end logistics, managing staff spread across 7 States, liaising with cold store owners, demand and supply planning, ensuring and delivering quality seed potatoes, drive digitization and automation, strengthen efficient logistics services through 3 PL, reverse auctions, newer e-enabled transportation delivery models, proficient in tracking stocks, minimize cold store losses, focus on logistics cost reduction and process improvement
- Identify and attract 3rd party investment in establishing cold stores, contracts, set up allied infrastructure such as grading, drying yards, packing to support Company's growth plans
- Responsible leader with a strong analytical & financial acumen, strategic planning, monitoring metrics support backed by quality audits to deliver high quality seed standards in time
- Efficiently co-ordinate and facilitate both Seed Production Teams and Sales Teams for Seed Potato intakes and shipment tracking & delivery commitment.
- Build capabilities and training of team members for increased teamwork store wide
- Strong Knowledge in SAP - Sales & Distribution module, and Inventory management
- Having expertise in cold chain management in perishable commodities such as Fruits and Vegetables