General Manager - Legal - Recovery - Bank - LLB/LLM (8-25 yrs)
We are sourcing a GM Recovery for a cooperative Bank
Job Description :
- Must have worked as Head of the department or a Team participant (minimum 5 years experience)
- Law background necessary
- Must be conversant with MCS Act and should have Knowledge and hands on experience of working on proceedings under section 101 and execution of recovery certificate etc.
- Should be conversant with Court procedures and liasoning with advocates/ Solicitors, Police Authorities etc.
- Must possess detailed knowledge of prudential norms on income recognition, asset classification and provisioning pertaining to advances.
- Attending board meetings & presenting and preparing annual plan for recovery, appraise the board regarding legal status of pending status.
- To lead team of legal & recovery to achieve budgeted goals.
- Cooperative banking experience ( Recovery department)
Educational Qualification : Graduate/post graduate with LLB, LLM Preferable.