Search Consultant at Warburttons
Views:391 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Legal - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
- Due Diligence: Undertaking investigation of title/due diligence of immovable properties, drafting Public Notices, requisitions on title and preparing title reports for various transactions;
- Land Acquisition: Drafting and vetting deeds and documents for Land Acquisition viz. Memorandums of Understanding, Deeds of Conveyance, Lease Deeds, Power of Attorneys, Indemnities, Declarations etc.;
- Redevelopment: Drafting and vetting Development Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Agreements for Permanent Alternate Accommodation, Memorandums of Understanding, Deed of Surrender/Transfer of Tenancy, TDR Purchase Agreements;
- Sale of Flats: Drafting and vetting Agreement for Sale under MOFA, Allotment Letters, Booking Forms, Notices For Payment, Notices For Termination, Possession Letters, response to customer queries and correspondence with flat/unit purchasers etc.;
- Resale: Drafting and vetting Deed of Transfer and ancillary documents for Resale of flat in a Co-operative Society;
- Leasing: Drafting and vetting Leave and License Agreements, Option Agreements, Letters of Intent, Lease Deeds for Malls, /commercial and residential premises;
- Consultancy/Service Agreements: Drafting and vetting Non-Disclosure agreements, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Consultancy Agreements, Branding and Marketing Agreements, Hotel Operating & Management Agreement, Services Agreements;
- Legal Notices: Drafting legal notices, police complaints and replies to various legal notices received from customers, vendors and statutory bodies on behalf of the organization;
- Employment related documents: drafting and vetting Pre-employment form, Offer letter, Appointment letter, Confidentiality, Inventions & Non-solicitation Agreement etc.;
- Miscellaneous: Share Sale Agreements, Wills, Codicils, Gift Deeds, Deed of Family Arrangementetc.
- Negotiating with various parties / their advocates and concluding the abovementioned transactions.
- Maintaining the agreements signed with third parties and keeping a track of their expiry period; intimating the concerned department about the renewal of agreements.
- NCLT Matters
- Litigation Management
- Vetting / modifying Drafts of various pleadings, complaints, applications, affidavits, written statements, rejoinders, and written arguments, in litigation matters;
- Briefing Solicitors & Advocates;
- Attending court hearings;
- Liaising with external lawyers for court matters and obtaining opinions on various legal matters;
- Should have a LLB/ LLM degree
- Should have worked in a law firm & with a real estate developer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.