Headhunter at Earncareer Solutions LLP
Views:548 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Legal - Oil & Drilling Business (15-25 yrs)
GM Legal - Oil/Drilling company
- Manage, lead and supervise a team of in-house counsels in charge of all company's litigations, Arbitration and meditation.
- Legal and regulatory advice to Management, Group and Board in relation to the Laws and regulations pertaining to Company's core business.
- Legal review of proposed commercial activities including but not limited to all pre-litigation matters and potential disputes.
- Negotiation and review of operational agreement agreements, including, drafting and reviewing.
- Liaise between the company and outside lawyers on all related legal matters, including arbitration files, settlement of claims, litigation to defend legal actions.
- Skill-fully managing external and internal counsels operating general litigation including employment and financial litigation.
- Preparing internal reports and recommendations as necessary for the daily operations and management updates.
Qualifications: Litigation International Law Civil Law
Education: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma