Head of Operations at Intechcorportation
Views:3334 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
General Manager - Legal - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Work Location: Mumbai
1. Review and evaluate the organization's policies, procedures, products and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations for change where applicable.
2. Critically analyze the impact of any new regulatory/policy changes on the company and its competitors and provide legal advice and counsel to the Management.
3. Provide regular and timely feedback to the Management; be proactive in the identification and resolution of issues that may have an impact on the firm's finances/reputation.
4. Handle all drafting and filing representations work with the stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of filing.
5. Exposure in domestic and international litigation and arbitration matters pertaining to Commercial disputes, Company law, IPR and trademark protection, Insolvency, Taxation, Labour, Privacy laws, Consumer, Property laws, Admiralty/ Shipping matters, Debts recovery for banks and other financial institutions, Land Acquisition and other types of civil & contractual disputes.
6. Liaison with Internal departments on risk-related issues, legislation, rules, and regulations.
7. Manage Legal Vetting, Drafting and negotiating all kinds of legal contracts.
8. Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Study and analyze data trends to provision for proactive plans in the interest of the organization.
9. Guide, coach, mentor and motivate the team.
10. Ability to lead a team of 2/3 lawyers and be a team player in dealing with other verticals needing legal guidance and support such as CRM, Construction, HR & Land Acquisition.
11. Should have very good experience in International Litigation.
12.An assertive manager and a proactive leader with proven skills in interpersonal and client relationship management, able to work within stringent timelines.
Salary offered: 18-20LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.