CEO at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:453 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
General Manager - Legal/Litigation - FMCG - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
General Manager Legal/Litigation (FMCG)
Position: General Manager - Legal/Litigation
Client: Leading FMCG
Reporting to: Legal Head
Team: DGM, Manager
- Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements
- Ensure timely initiation of legal proceedings
- Ensure timely attendance and response
- Ensure Database management of Litigations and on a
- Quarterly basis presents an updated legal cases review to the management.
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other license permissions by keeping master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, and Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA, Legal Metrology, and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge, etc.
- To find out about the subsidies available in various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty, etc.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at the management instance
- To carry out due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purposes.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private parties for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.
- LLB / LLM
- 15 - 20 years of experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules, and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
2. Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
3. Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.