Founder at IRAKA India
Views:601 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
General Manager - Legal/Litigation - FMCG (15-23 yrs)
GM Legal (Litigation)
Educational Qualifications: LLB / LLM
- Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
- Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management
- Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements.
- Ensure timely initiating legal proceedings
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA, Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable.
- Ensure Database management of Litigations and on a quarterly basis present updated legal cases review to the management.
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses/permissions for all plants and other locations
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units.
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations.
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions.
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge.
- To find out about the subsidies available at various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance.
- To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/commercial/industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.
Open for PAN India Applications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.