Senior Recruiter at Glocal Search
Views:348 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Legal - International Business - Automobiles - LLB (15-30 yrs)
GM - Legal - International Business
Profile : Legal Counsel - GM - International Business
Location : Chennai
Company : Automobile industry
Education : LLB or Law Graduate
Job Purpose :
- This position is responsible for handling assignments relating to international business of the Company. Company is present in 60+ countries and have wholly owned subsidiaries in North America, Brazil, Thailand, Canada and UK.
- The nature of assignments to be handled varies depending upon the requirement of business and includes appointment of Dealers/ Distributors and their extension, renewal, non renewal, termination etc. and drafting and vetting routine business agreements.
- It will also include assignments such as organizing competition law trainings and anchoring dispute resolution process.
- Agreements, Employment advice, Business Model etc. The role will be playing an important role in timely and accurate delivery of key responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to :
Dealer/ Distributor management :
- Setting temples for agreements relating to Dealer and Distributor appointments and documents for extension of term, amendment under the Agreements, non renewal of the agreement etc.
- Wherever required, getting on a call with prospective Dealer and Distributor for closure of the Agreements.
- Anchoring International Dispute Resolution
- Coordination with Law firms on need basis
Regular Business Support :
- Drafting and Vetting of routine business relating agreements
- Need based research as per the requirement of business
- PR/PO approval for international business
- Organizing and conducting Training for business teams
- Risk Mitigation initiatives (at least one new initiative every year):
- For 2022-23 - Competition Law Training for APAC Region
Success Metrics :
- Rendering timely support to the business.
- Ensuring that the organization is well protected from potential business and compliance risks.
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Total Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Company :
Current Location :