Recruiter at SeenRecruit
Views:391 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Legal - Hospitality & Restaurant Firm (12-16 yrs)
Client- Asset-based hospitality & restaurant organization
Location - Bangalore based candidates only
Role - GM LEGAL
Age group - 38 to 42 yrs only
Indicative Job Description -
- Mix of 80% corporate legal and 20% litigation.
- Incumbent will provide timely legal advisory support to business teams in handling the operational and compliance related issues pertaining to the all business.
- Responsible for the Legal function of the organization.
- Identifying, anticipating and mitigating legal risk
- Identifying and coordinating with various top counsels and advising the management on various deal structures, agreement templates;
- Responsible for drafting and vetting of various commercial documents, Lease Deeds, Conveyance Deeds, Leave & License Agreements, Development Agreement, Agreement for Sale etc.
- Support litigation
CANDIDATE PROFILE -
- Minimum Qualification: LLB from premium law school
- Minimum Experience: 10-15 years of experience
Sector - hotels, hospitality, restaurants, retail, real estate.
Age: Under 42