Talent Acquisition Manager at OASIS
Views:268 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
General Manager - Legal /Compliances & Administration - Construction Firm - LLB/LLM (18-28 yrs)
Role & responsibilities :
- Head of Legal, Compliance and administration to help ensure smooth operations, compliances with government regulations and industry-specific requirements.
- You will be in charge of developing a comprehensive compliance management strategy and overseeing its implementation by our compliance Managers.
- You will advise the management & various depts. of the company on all legal, compliances, Industrial Relations and Administrative issues.
- You will organize filing of half yearly / yearly returns under Minimum Wage Act, BOCW Act, Bonus Act, Annual Returns and Contract Labour Act.
- You will be required to interpret legal policies, guidelines and directives as issued by appropriate authorities and disseminate information to all relevant depts. Of the company.
- You will coordinate and represent the company / management before administrative, Govt, legal and other regulatory authorities and also the clients as and when required including hearing of court cases and follow-up action.
- You will register with BOCW and coordinate for obtaining labour licence.
- You will formulate internal compliance procedures and guidelines and make sure they satisfy all the demands of local, state, and central govt laws.
- You will review reports, assess compliance risks, legal irregularities, and various regulatory gaps, and provide guidance to Compliance Managers for viable solutions to different compliance issues.
- You will be expected to organize and supervise Compliance Training and promote awareness of proper measures and practices required to ensure high levels of compliance across all departments.
- You will also be responsible for organizing meetings and seminars, as well as holding presentations on new compliance policies.
- You are expected to stay up-to-date on any changes to relevant laws and regulations that affect our industry.
- You will prepare legal / compliance / administrative reports as required and forward to appropriate authorities as required in time bound manner.
- You will coordinate and execute lease agreements with opposite parties for guest houses and workers accommodation spaces.
In addition to the above, following responsibilities also lies with you:-
- Vehicle Road Tax, fitness certification, transfers of RC and NOC.
- Report vehicle accidents, file claims and liaison with Police authorities.
- Employee compensation claims
Preferred candidate profile :
- Age - Below 50 Years, Candidate Should know Kannada language
- University degree in Law and Business Administration with a focus on compliance and risk management is preferred.
- Good knowledge on operations in construction industry and related issues.
- Good exposure in Minimum Wage Act, BOCW Act, Bonus Act, Annual Returns, Contract Labour Act and Labour Laws.
- Good knowledge of EPF, ESIC, Gratuity, GTI & GHI related issues.
- Qualified on Industrial Relations as applicable to construction industry.
- Proven experience as Head Legal & Administration for 10 years or more.
- MBA as additional qualification will be advantageous
- Eligibility : Registered as an advocate with Bar Council of India
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Excellent coordination and liaison skills.
- Proactive approach towards legal issues.
- Excellent trainers for legal team.
Education : UG: LLB in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, LLM in Any Specialization
One of The Leading Real Estate Company In Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.