Accounts Manager at Live Connections
Views:706 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Leasing Administration - Real Estate - India & APAC Region (15-25 yrs)
We have opportunity with Service Industry with Multiple locations.
Location - Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Pune
Lead - Lease Administration
Qualification & Experience :
Degree Holder preferably in accounts/commerce or suitable experience
15 Years experience in independently handling leasing lease administration of a 10+ Million sft real estate portfolio across India & preferably APAC.
MRICS with a tertiary qualification in the construction or property sector
Lead lease portfolio management of PAN India & APAC region. This includes preparation of Lease Approval documentation, overseeing correct preparation of legal documentation, entering lease information in ERP, maintaining occupancy and renewal reports, budgets, forecasts and any other reports required for periodic review of lease capacity
Primary Duties :
- Prepares and implements administrative processes and procedures to support the capacity integration team in achieving the overall Portfolio strategy.
Lease Claim Validation
- Verifies and validates all claims related to lease rent & O&M charges in line with lease agreement
Ensures that all new and renewal lease documentation including Surrenders, Side Letters, or any other documentation, is vetted in accordance with statutory compliances, SLAs on uptime, total cost of lease etc.
Data Entry and Maintenance :
- Ensures all lease contract information is accurately recorded in Costar system, including all new leases, amendments, terminations, etc.
- Liaise with legal, Procurement & Finance and departments to ensure information accurate, complete and correctly formatted in order to generate meaningful reports.
- Will be leading the lease strategy and compliance to ensure and develop the compliance of lease management of company.
- Validating lease rental / maintenance charges.
- Lease renewal initiation and closure with in lease expiry date.
- Relationship management with landlords for effective resolution of issues.
- Lease improvements during renewal
The main duties and competencies in this role are based on ability to collect, record and analyze lease management data enabling you to develop a delivery plan for pan India.
Ensure that all compliance issues and consistent technical standards are applied to all leased premises of Company.
Managing the investment project life-cycle as well and planning and ensuring all the areas of service delivery (Fit out Rentals / Other Assets invested in leased facilities).
- Analytical skills
- Organizing skills
- Decision making skills
- People management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Alertness and Attention to detail.
- Analytical Ability.
- Anticipation of the problem
- Knowledge of cost control measures.
- Strong financial reporting experience
Job-Specific Skills :
- Ability to manage information and all the documents related to Lease Agreements in a systematic manner.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements and terms and conditions related to Lease agreements, with the ability to advise others on such issues accurately.
- Basic financial skills, to be able to manage all financial information related to lease agreements.
- Knowledge of Maintaining Database and Electronic filing, sound knowledge of procedures and practices in local market.
- Need to have strong specialist skills in strategy management as well as excellent project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.