Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:11487 Applications:1194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
General Manager - Learning & Development - Telecom (11-22 yrs)
Looking for candidate to take up the position for DGM Learning & Development for global provider of telecommunications solutions and services.
Location : Delhi & Mumbai
Reporting to : VP - L&D
Position Summary :
- This person will front end the LnD function for the Digital organization in company
- Mandatory - to be engineering graduate, to understand the technical skill sets and competencies for the target group assigned
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Role would involve frequent interaction with the leadership and HRLT
- Key deliverable - Identifying the training needs, analyze and ensure execution and facilitation
- This role will start as an individual contributor with support from the rest of the LnD team, but would grow into a team management role in future (the size of the team, however is not to be confirmed)
- Global role : as the employee base for the vertical has global presence
- Should be strong at Domain training and Soft Skills / behavioural training
- Managing the region's Learning & Development function through partners and ensuring effective and efficient training operations.
- Role involves giving learning insights and strategic inputs for improving the company Framework to enhance customer and employee/partner experience and provide a world-class customer service.
- Advising managers as well as supervisors on how they can contribute to the training and development of their fellow personnel.
- Planning, managing and bringing to fruition multiple projects for Group L&D are part of the job role. Delivering ROI on key performance metrics using business partnership and consultancy approach is integral to this role.
- Identifying personnel and supervisors who are in need of additional training.
- Designing in-house materials and resources for employee development and education.
- Developing a blended approach which integrates different learning modes, such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning.
- Implementing blended learning strategies and training sessions at a managerial level.
- Managing the development of one or more training teams.
- Managing the budget for the organization's training processes.