Lead Consultant at QuickSilver HR
Views:3013 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
General Manager - Learning & Development/Talent Management - Automotive (8-10 yrs)
The primary focus of this role is to lead the Talent Development and Learning function for French MNC Group in India. The role will have a team of 2-3 and will be responsible for Talent Development and Learning initiatives across all entities/businesses in India.
- Conceptualize and drive the wing-to-wing Talent Management strategy for the Group in India - for Work with business and HR stakeholders on training needs assessments and design and implement
- Create Organizational impact by proactive evaluation of functional/business organizational structures;
- Drive regular Organizational programs and initiatives like Performance Appraisal, Employee Opinion
- Own the Diversity & Inclusion strategy and implementation for the region
- Develop and execute training programs as a part of the Group Talent Academy - Leadership
- Owning the annual training calendar - content, planning, execution for programs in the region - including
- Manage Talent Mgmt and L&D annual budgets - planning and execution
- HR for HR - HRM for the India HR team- building connect, HR skill/talent development plans, etc.
Qualifications, Role Specific Knowledge and Experience :
- Bachelor/Master's degree or post-graduate degree in HR
- Relevant work experience of 8-10 years in HR, with 4-6 years in OD/ L&D profiles
- L&D/Coaching/OD certifications will be an added advantage
- Capability to deliver training sessions as required, across all levels of Leadership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in using MS-Office, exposure to using Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.