Business Head at Ara Resources
Views:1860 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
General Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing (10-18 yrs)
1. Conceptualize Learning and development strategy for the organization to support business strategy:
a. Finalising business needs, department/function needs and individual needs for training
b. Rolling out training calendar
c. Ensuring proper induction of all the new employees
d. To ensure all learning interventions are in line with the organizational objectives
2. Designing, developing, executing and managing leadership and behavioural training programs based on organizational, functional and employee needs.
a. Analyzing training-need-assessments to define and develop leadership and behavioural programs in terms of objectives, implementation plan and program effectiveness measures
b. Independently designing and developing leadership and behavioural programs and corresponding training materials, based on business needs, and integrating them to a globally available deployment model
c. Independently facilitating existing/newly designed programs for junior and middle management
d. Implementation of Training Initiatives for the shop floor
e. Conceptualization and implementation of function-specific programs/customized interventions
f. Life Cycle Management of existing programs - Planning, customizing, coordinating and organizing training programs, including logistics planning. Reviewing and modifying existing programs based on feedback.
g. Identifying, contract negotiating and managing partnerships with external trainers/vendors
h. Ensuring that all planned programs are within departmental budgets and timelines.
3. Managing & evaluating a range of appropriate and accessible learning & development tools, learning consultants and learning services, offering university degree programs in collaboration )
4. Conduct Behaviour Training Program for mid & senior level management
5. Managing & evaluating a range of appropriate and accessible learning & development tools
a. Reviewing content forms and format.
b. Interact with key stake holders for content development to know if there are gaps in skill sets
c. To continuously develop capabilities of the team by structured training & development programmes
d. Developing new training modules, activities, methodologies etc as per requirement
e. To impart training and improvise as per the feedback & requirement.
6. Implementation of learning evaluation procedures and analysis of feedback in order to effectively evaluate the impact of development activities at organizational, team and individual level.
a. Design, develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning solutions and programs developed.
b. Timely and effective reports
7. Generating revenue/savings from Govt Schemes on Skill Enhancement/Development
2. KEY RESULT AREAS :
1. Revenue/Savings generated through Govt Schemes
2. ROI of training - Average IPM Scores (level wise)
3. # of learning hours per employee
4. Program Feedback scores
5. % Target Audience Coverage and within timelines
6. Adherence to training calendar
7. Adherence to training budget
8. # of internal expert trainers in identified fields
9. Usage of LMS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.