Search Professional at Pravdaa People Pvt Ltd
Views:1018 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Launch Manager - Country/Region (10-17 yrs)
GM - Launch Manager Country/Region
- As a trusted business partner, the incumbent will work on priority H&D offer launches across the 5 operating zones of the International Hub, with the following key responsibilities :
- Define, prepare and deploy the commercial release, including the launch Strategy and Launch execution plan.
- Ensure the marketing inputs are shared and bought by the countries.
- Responsible for the readiness of launch material. - Execute and track the launch plan as per the Launch process & its key deliverables.
- Monitor the global launch performance and adjust.
- The job is based in Bangalore and may require some international travel.
- Define, Prepare and Share the offer launch:
- Define Launch Strategy and Plan, complete Offer File including: Launch means and tools, launch book, other support and communication tools.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders for all sections of the launch book (ie: MarCom for marcom planning and assets, Internal Comms for internal communication & visibility, etc.)
- Make sure that a withdrawal plan of old offer is available. - Create a substitution plan if necessary.
- Share information with countries as launch preparation progresses. If necessary, drive the creation of a Launch web site, Quicker area, and/or use existent LoB communication vehicles.
- Manage the master version of Offer Launch Assets.
- Share information and coordinate Launch plan with Other LoBs, and/or other impacted Schneider Electric entities.
- Coordinate with Countries
- Establish Launch organization, responsibilities and schedule. Share it with countries and project team.
- Support definition of country launch team
- Initiate and drive the ELLA tool Launch notices
- Add project and offer information and keep it up to date.
- Address country concerns. Drive the country replies and commitment. First CoLa PSC review at DO, and second PSC review at Launch Commitment.
- Organize country launch kick off meetings, and drive Launch in Operations implementation of Go-To-Market Mix and impactful introduction to market.
- Prepare launch execution dashboard.
- Create, share and negotiate offer pricing policy:
- Support the establishment offer positioning and detail pricing structure.
- Create pricing tool to be shared with countries including positioning, cost and competitors information. - Convey Value proposition price quantification content (logic and calculations) to Countries
- Drive the Local price determination in key countries according to local market conditions and participate in transfer price negotiation.